SEIAA is a 501c(3) nonprofit organization
- $25 for Full Membership is available to artists who are members of federally recognized tribes. Proof of membership must be provided.
- $25 for Associate Membership is available to any interested person, regardless of tribal affiliation or lack thereof
- $100 for Patron Membership is available for any interested person, regardless of tribal affiliation or lack thereof
- Membership is for a full calendar year from January 1 to December 31.
- Meetings are held the second Tuesday of each month in Tahlequah, Oklahoma.
Completing your membership
Download membership form with this link: SEIAA-membership-form
There are two options for submitting payment and membership documents.
- Mail your payment, membership form, and, if applicable, proof of citizenship in federally recognized tribe to: SEIAA, P.O. Box 1905, Tahlequah OK 74465
- Submit payment electronically below and email a scan of completed membership form and, if applicable, proof of citizenship in federally recognized tribe to firstname.lastname@example.org